@growgardencrew

3 respuestas · 65 visitas

Rmirovic24

#1

These are my plants. They’re 10 weeks old and just starting to flower. They’re Colombian banks. A hug and good luck.

Responder ↗
Topher

#2

Think I’ve got a week or 2 left. Apple betty

Responder ↗
Demonrage75

#3

I think you should increase the light intensity to the plants. I think you would get better growth. At 10 weeks you should have much bigger and bushier plants. The entire trellis net should be full at this point. Download an app called Photone it will get your ppfd within range for each stage of growth. In veg you want between 300 and 800 and flower up to about 1100 max. Good luck and happy growing.

Responder ↗
Rmirovic24

#4

Hi bro, thanks for your comment. The plants were delayed, nutrient blockage due to a poor pH measurement. Today, October 1st, they started flowering. I’ve already removed that light aid. Thanks for the app recommendation. Good smoke.

Responder ↗

Responder