Growing in coco coir

5 respuestas · 77 visitas

cavexplorer

#1

Anyone else here grow in coco? I abandoned soil 10+ years ago and have never looked back. I suck at soil. :laughing:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#2

I think a ton of people here love coco. They’ve actually swayed me to switch to coco on my next grow!

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#3

I’m coco all the way for my grows indoors these days, I only use soil for veggies outside.

Responder ↗
cavexplorer

#4

Does the Grow w/Jane app work with coco? I’ve been using info from cocoforcannabis dot com to improve my grows over the last several years. I’m not shilling for them, it’s just a good resource.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#5

I personally don’t use the grow logs but I’m 99% sure they have coco as an option. I’d love to use the logs but I barely have enough time to take care of my plants right now lol. I sure do enjoy talking with everyone on this forum tho!

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#6

I have logs going for all of my grows and when you are starting a log and it let’s you choose your medium from soil coco or hydro.

Responder ↗

Responder