🎢 Guess the Harvest Contest

198 respuestas · 2715 visitas

Smokey101

#77

Lol my bad i lose track of what treads im in. I know we are trying to keep them on topic

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#80

That thing is retarded! I mean that as the biggest compliment possible, I wish could let mine get that big!

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#81

I have a few others just as tall not as wide. I need to make a video for IG, maybe tomorrow.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#84

Besides the big one, I had five that out rooted the pot. Two auto’s that are gone now. Pulled a male last week. Now just the two on the side, that are now deer food apparently… this has taught me a lot of what and what not to do next year.
I’m building 12 10×18 redwood box’s for next year. This was just a test to see if I could do it.

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#88

Holy cow!!! I haven’t checked this thread for a while. She got the girth and the height lol. Great job!

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#89

Happy Sunday everyone, have some amazing news. Got a great donation, and the winner’s will also receive 6 of each of the regular seeds. Good luck everyone. Loco berry and strawberry daze.

Responder ↗
Eli

#91

Thank you Bentgenetics, it is very generous of you!

Responder ↗
Eli

#92

I think I am ready to make my guess, although I am not participating… Come on! I will move just to see those plants! hahahaha

I say: 27 Pounds.

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#95

I guessed awhile back before I knew anything really but it counts and I know I was no where close…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:… but after getting some knowledge I’d say closer to 30 pounds.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#96

The actual retail price is $1 and ill see you in the big prize showdown

Responder ↗

Responder