Yeah, that’s going really well, my friend, is the dimmer still at 30%? Then I’d go up to 40 or more. The leaves are showing
GwJ Community Award Winning Celebration Project 🎉
52 respuestas · 523 visitas
No idea. The scale is: 0 25 50 70 Max
The dimmer is somewhere in the first third between 25 and 50 %
I raised the light a bit earlier. Now I’ll slowly go higher towards 50
Both 20cm tall.
Light distance adjusted again to a good 40 cm with the dimmer setting described above
Today, some rhizobacter was sprinkled on top and watered in. With water + EM aktiv
Special Kush 1
Critical Kush
And all together, in front grape soda automatic.
I think I asked you before, but what do you use for mulch? I’m using whole straw and I’m getting tired of the mess it makes.
Honestly, I don’t know if you’ve asked me that before, classic smoker, lol.
I use hemp bedding from pet supplies. For rabbits and the like. My budgies also like it in their cage, but then a finer grade.
I think, hemp for hemp.
I can directly reuse it when I reprocess it. It decomposes slowly in the soil and hopefully aerates it a bit.
Perfect, thank you
You’re welcome ![]()
I’d using straw before and cuttet it smaller .. not comfortable
So hemp bedding
Today, the upper large fan leaves were removed from both (plants) to better provide light to the small shoots.
They should first become nice and bushy.
Whether and when I top or just clip, I’ll decide spontaneously.
Special Kush 1
Critical Kush
Now, let them grow and recover first.
One would think something has definitely happened.
Let’s see.
First, I bent the tops aside with an LST clip.
However, these ignored the clip and stretched back upwards as if nothing had happened.
So I tied both down.
Additionally, an irrigation aid arrived today.
Otherwise, everything looks pretty good.
Special Kush 1
Critical Kush
Let’s see how I proceed next.
The net is ready.
Maybe all shoots will be topped once.
I’ll think about it ![]()
Have fun and stay tuned ![]()
The irrigation aid looks interesting. Does it run automatically or does it only serve to evenly distribute the water?
Serves for distribution into the layer under the mulch. 3D printer product
quite interesting.
Capacity somewhat limited. But they absorb well, so I will report.

If you have someone who owns one, that should be easy. As far as I know, you only need the dimensions. An acquaintance of ours has one, and he said if we need something, we should give him a picture and the dimensions, then he’ll print it quickly. Well, as quickly as it goes with a printer like that.
That’s how those clips are meant to act. Once it grows up enough you apply another and create a stair pattern.
Yes.
But it was way to fast for my intentions ![]()
So I strap her to the side to create a flatter canopy and work later with the trellis ![]()
![]()
And on we go.
Special Kush 1
She’s a bit restrained in width but just as tall as her roommate.
Critical Kush
As you can see, with nice extensive side growth.
It’s going wonderfully.
They are now alone in the tent.
The net is eagerly waiting to receive them.
It hangs 30 cm above the substrate.
Approx. 30cm above that, the light with a dimmer setting at 50%.
Special Kush 1
Critical Kush
A few more days to grow along the net, then the time will slowly be set back.
Running now for a few days on 16h light, until I reduce to 15.
I can’t complain, only show. ![]()
Look, be amazed.
Special Kush 1
Critical Kush
I have now revealed the secret of their broad growth (Critical Kush) ![]()
![]()
From late afternoon, evening, its shoots hang down a bit as if it were underwatered. This once tempted me to water it. But no.
It grows sideways, vigorously upwards in the morning and to the side towards evening.
Special Kush 1, on the other hand, only grows upwards and always stands straight.
But both have reached the net and will now be guided along it.
Whoever follows me in the app always stays up to date on new details.
Happy growing everyone.
And once again a small update from my side.
The lighting has been running for 14 hours since today, so that over the course of the week I will reach 13 and next Sunday 12 hours of lighting duration.
Today, some very large shade givers were removed, one was already attached to the yellow sticky trap ![]()
![]()
It’s filling up slowly but steadily.
The width is where the magic happens. Or something like that.
I’m diligently checking daily if anything can be tucked in.
Special Kush 1
Critical Kush
One can already guess what will follow soon.
Stay tuned. And smoke weed ![]()
Today was the last time the clock was adjusted. From tomorrow, they will go to 12/12 light hours.
Let’s see if they have already stretched or if they will fill the net even more.
Special Kush 1
Critical Kush
Oh my… this could be something. ![]()



































