GwJ Community Award Winning Celebration Project šŸŽ‰

52 respuestas Ā· 523 visitas

KilliczGe

#34


IMG_6601

It always somehow hurts to do this. But I had to clear everything out from the bottom already, because circulation wasn’t possible :joy:
So I also removed some big ā€œsailsā€ from the top, and now there won’t be much more snipping.

Special Kush 1

A bit smaller than stated
Photo from yesterday, it has already recovered today

Critical Kush

Simply became a monster. Super

Day 9 on 12h

Critical developed buds significantly faster, I think it already started to switch at 13h, whereas the Special Kush (in line with its effect) is a bit slower :face_with_monocle::dashing_away:

Happy Easter to all who celebrate it.
Stay tuned, I’ll stay tuned too.

Edits

Picture from earlier, everything continues to stretch up nicely



Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#35

Wonderful @KilliczGe
Always keep at it with laying it on the net. That doesn’t harm them and only does good. I cultivate around day 18-20 with extensive lollipopping and defoliation from the top, especially removing the leaves that steal light from the underlying nugs.
About a week before, also remove only a few truly light-blocking leaves from the top. Then just leave it after lollipopping.
I do this at the end of the third week of flowering because the stretch is slowly coming to an end and no further shoots will form, and then all energy goes into flower development.
Looks very healthy! Greetings from Paule

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#38

After I got a small exhaust fan for the Kush tent from my mentor, I also coincidentally plugged a light leak that was shining through the hose from the neighboring tent, even after the lights were off.
But only onto the Special Kush 1 that stands on the right side, directly under the opening.
The Critical Kush wasn’t bothered by it and is doing what it’s supposed to.
So the Special Kush 1 is now also starting to stretch.

Here we go!



Special Kush 1


Critical Kush





Good that it’s now starting with the smaller one too. It needs a bit less time anyway, so maybe they’ll be ready at the same time.

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#40

Hehehe awesome, and that’s why it didn’t stretch properly.
Unwittingly, I plugged a leak on the side.
Fuck, you really have to pay attention to everything.
The other one probably didn’t mind because less than 3 watts were already reaching it.
I just hope this small problem doesn’t lead to herming later on.
You really have to pay close attention now and regularly inspect the Special Kush

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#41

Yup, I check them out regularly anyway.

Critical Kush is done with stretching.
Special Kush has a 1-2 week delay.

Looks good though

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#42


Special Kush 1



Critical Kush



From now on, I will only remove some foliage here and there.

And water.

If it disturbs the light flow or airflow

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#43

And it continues.
Everything is developing splendidly.
The light defoliation to keep the two from standing against each other anymore was worth it, and the air can now circulate well.


Special Kush 1




Critical Kush








It already smells wonderfully lemony sour :drooling_face:

Now it’s time to wait and see how they continue to grow :smiling_face::victory_hand:t3:

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#44

Perfect Ernesto :rofl:
This way air can circulate!
That will be good because light also reaches everywhere. :ok_hand:

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#48



Choose the nicest cover.
Today with me as a special guest :joy::victory_hand:t3:

Thanks for the flowers :hibiscus:

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#51

Critical Kush
The last pictures before she was harvested.




DSC_0144

Yesterday, after the photos, off with the branches.



Special Kush 1 was then freed from the net and spread out a bit airily with wire.



And because she had been waiting for a long time, the cereal milk moved in directly. But that’s another story :face_savoring_food:

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#52

Special Kush 1

Pictures from yesterday.





It’s forming a small bud on a
fan leaf. How beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#53

Harvested today, with a
move in between. What stress, but it’s done.




Now it can dry and I’m excited about the result. :star_struck:

Thanks again to @James_RQS for this opportunity :slight_smile:

Responder ↗

Responder