Harvest time opinion

8 respuestas · 185 visitas

Robin

#1


Hi all.
Looking for opinions on where I’m at with regards to harvest and/or what I should be doing from here?
I have no idea what the strain is as I was given a single seed as a challenge to see if I could get ot to grow. I haven’t grown anything for 20years and this is my first outdoor grow
Been flowering for 8-9 weeks. Any opinions will be appreciated.

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#2

Looks pretty good.

There are a few ways to determine harvest time. This article discusses the 3 ways of determining it. The last one is what I think most of us use in this site. Give it a read and see what you think.

I recommend the trichomes method. This inexpensive scope lets you get picture perfect looks at them for best time to harvest.

Wireless Digital Microscope,… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DVFBVPF?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Responder ↗
Graywave

#6

Make sure you look at trichomes on the buds and not the leaves. The leaves will give you an incorrect reading. Your grow looks beautiful

Responder ↗
Sfrose

#8

If it is staying outdoors and not blacked out for a good 12 hrs. You will need to knows your latitude and btw. What month is it for you now and city. Ok
And yes. A jeweler loop. To check the color of your tricohnmes
Light is speeedier and dark brown tips are mellower.
The more color the better the and longer the high.
Looks like a big OG something.

Responder ↗

Responder