First timer here and I’m going to grow outside (got a few acres). My first seeding came up in a random pot with some dirt my wife had sitting around, I just threw the seed in the pot and sat it outside 4 days later a sneaky seedling appeared! This is gonna be fun and all advice, comments are welcome 
Hello All!
17 respuestas · 197 visitas
Welcome to the community @Raceready1000!! She looks nice and healthy n lovin the sun!
Thanks for the love @209MIKE! I hope it survive the San Antonio heat and dirt 
Welcome @Raceready1000. Have a great grow!
Thank you 

I just love the seedling stage! Looking good.
Thank you!
Happy to have you here @Raceready1000 enjoy the site and share your progress I look forward to seeing the end result 
Thanks Killa!
Is she single lol
Make sure you spray for insects preventing don’t wait to it’s to late. and watch the humidity… for fungus. Check your plants on a regular basis for any signs of bugs. Fungus, or diseases. Good luck
10 Days later! Ready to go into the ground yet?
Uploading: DC2BB6D7-F72C-42DA-AD81-135F575AFCA4.jpeg…]()
Those are actually 4 different plants
what’s up yall from quebec canada just started some hay-z feminised seeds from cropking can’t wait to watch them grow!! ill post some pictures pretty soon!
Welcome to the community @ChaosQC .
Wassup @ChaosQC and welcome 




