Hello, new indoor grower here

95 respuestas · 1801 visitas

Graywave

#73

Looks incredible and from this angle this cola is a monster wow Holy smokes great job :cold_face: so much frost @sentenza

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#75

Biobizz is great! All-Mix it’s not available in United States or Amazon, unfortunately. I use Light-Mix and to provide all of the nutrients myself. The fact that you are starting your seeds in such a big pot, it takes them much longer to establish those roots and start growing faster. I’m talking about photoperiod seeds, NOT autos. If you start photos in a Solo cup or 10cm x 10cm container until you need to water them every other day or every day, that’s when it’s time to transplant into a 1 gallon / 4 L plastic pot until you need to water them every other day or every day, that’s when they will go in into their final 3 or 5 gallon / 20 - 30 L pot. You’ll notice how much more root growth you’ll get which will promote growth and bigger and fatter buds :wink:
Autos on another hand are not recommended to transplant that many times because they’re bedtime is short and they don’t have time to stress and recuperate.l, so the best way is to do a solo cup and from solo until their final home when they need water every other day.
Do an experiment with two of them side by side one the way you do it and one the way I just explained, and see for yourself.

Responder ↗
sentenza

#76

Hi guys,

So yesterday was that long awaited day… Harvest!

Sharing a few pictures for your pleasure :wink:







It was impossible to cure both in the same evening. Back to it :rofl:

Responder ↗
sentenza

#80

These are both feminised photo SkunkXL from RQS. Old school :wink:

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#81

There beautiful! But then by the looks !! Photopariod !!!
I get my seed from there to! These one’s from London seeds. Com I’m going autos for another run!
Sorry just reading again and you told me fem ! Amazing :clap: Grow @sentenza

Responder ↗
Austingreenest

#82

If I transplanted mine from a 2 gallon to a 15 gallon fabric pot, is that why my plant isn’t growing well? (I got it in the 2 gallon with 16” height). But recently it has seemed to not grow as fast or develop buds quickly. And now the leaves are cupping which is a sign of an unhealthy plant. Just don’t get how it could start doing this with no big changes except 1. Added little c02 bag and then moved my old light closer 24”+/- few inches… someone suggested providing as much light as possible.

Only thing that might make sense is that I pruned it twice, one day after the other.

Any ideas? I am however getting the soil tested at the U of F Agriculture School / dept. so hopefully that will pin point the issue.








Responder ↗
BigWorm

#83

Ur plant looks just fine to me!!.. And a plant takes time for the Bud Sites to develop, it’ll happen just be Patient… From what I can see Ur plant looks just fine…

Responder ↗
Yogi420420

#85

Your plant looks 10 times better than before brother! Great job in making all the right changes!!

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#88

That’s the plant 🪴 you have now @Austingreenest ! The scraggy looking thing looked dying! Wow some job getting what your getting from it! Well done mate! Your bud will do some fattening up got you​:muscle::drooling_face:

Responder ↗
Austingreenest

#89

Lol yeah I guess I got lucky. That or all the worrying and work and watching and sleeping with her gave her the love and nurturing she needed. I’m just still a little concerned if my buds will get big. Seems like a lot of tiny buds. And the leaves started cupping but could have been from pruning/thinning her out, too much water or not enough, nutrients, who knows…

Thanks Deanroche

Responder ↗
justilord

#90

Hello, I have a question, I had 2 platns but unfortunately one of them was a male Plant, so I had to remove it. The other Plant is smaller than that, but I decided to let it in anyways. So is it possible to change the light cycle back to 18/6 to let them grow a little bit or do I have to come out with this high?

Responder ↗
sentenza

#92

I’m quite satisfied with my first “real” indoor experience, so I’m going back at it.

My goal is to grow one photo period and two run of two automatic in parallel.

Started today:

Responder ↗

Responder