Help me on gender

11 respuestas · 193 visitas

Major

#1

Hi guys, can you help me identifying the gender of this unknown strain?

Google Photos

Responder ↗
Major

#3

thanks man, for now it looks like female. A fat one. Let’s see.

Responder ↗
Major

#6

you probably rigth. I never had a male plant before, and this plant looks odd (different) from what I use to observe. But at same time I’m observing, at some places, what it looks like pistels. Still not sure about the gender.

Responder ↗
Major

#7

hey guys, I’m now much more confident that it is a female.
Look at those pistils in the photo.

Google Photos

Responder ↗
Major

#9

I can take some more pics and share them here then. :wink:

Responder ↗
Major

#10

I think It can be seen better now. In the end it can be hermo.

Google Photos

Responder ↗
NicoZ

#11

You need to take better pictures, is not visible. I see pistils but if you want to be 100%, take closer and less blurry ones.

Cheers

Responder ↗
HortitechCultivatingDesigns

#12


Here is a better view of what a male and female plant produces in the beginning of its life.

Notice the Male plant has a ball like shape without any white hairs. Now the female plant produces a tear drop type of shape with white hair coming out of the shape called caylex.

Males produce pollen
Females produce bud, flower.

Kneed any information let us know.

Responder ↗

Responder