Hey I’m new at growing, I got two plants going right now they’re about 5 weeks in got some seeds from a friend an thought I’d give it a shot lol they’re a bit bigger than when these pics were taken, I’ll take more soon tho if yall want I’d love to hear your feedback tho! Thanks
Hi! New grower here
12 respuestas · 324 visitas
Welcome to the group HeavenM,looking good.
They are looking good but ready for a bigger pot soon
Welcome 
Looking good, but you should tape the Potts with black Tape. If i See corect they are in clear solo Cups. Dont let Lights on your roots, they need it DARK
Welcome to the community @HeavenM , best luck!
Welcome @HeavenM
@HeavenM welcome to community. Healthy looking girls. Good job.
Welcome @HeavenM
Welcome @HeavenM ! They look great, let’s get an update! How long will you be vegging for?
I see this is a week or so old, so for future reference, skip the black tape and drop the clear cups into the red or greens to block light. Then can lift clears and peek at roots anytime you want.
Look good are they regular or fems?
Thanks for that cup tip in regarding the roots. ![]()


