Happy growing, everyone!
I’m reaching out to the community because I’m having a problem: the leaves are turning a yellowish color and yellow spots are starting to appear (I’m attaching sample photos). To give some context: they are XXL autoflowers from BSF Seeds, 22 days since germination. I am cultivating them indoors, with a Quantum Board Q300 light from GrowTech, at a distance of 55cm and with the power set to 45-50%. I usually have a relative humidity of approximately 50-70% and somewhat high temperatures (25-30 degrees Celsius), since here in Argentina it’s mid-summer. At first I thought the problem was the light, that maybe it was too close and burning the leaves. Then I did some research and saw it could be a lack of Magnesium or pH lockout.
Does anyone have an idea what these symptoms could mean?
Thanks in advance and good luck with your grows!


