First of all, many thanks, I’m looking forward to exchanging ideas with you.
I have a 1m×1m×2m grow tent with 2×200 watt LED lamps (full spectrum) and a clip fan.
Additionally, there are 5× 20L pots with coco coir, but without coco nutrients.
I use Terra Grow, Power Roots, and Vita Start from Plagron.
My lights are positioned about 60 cm above the canopy top with a PPFD value of at most 545 µmol/m²·s (LUX-22692), which might be insufficient at this stage.
Unfortunately, I have to improvise temporarily because the cable length is insufficient.
These are Auto-Gelato and an Ananas Express (though I’m not sure which is which).
The light cycle is set to 20/4, and every morning I always say good morning and check on everything.
This morning, after the dark period, I noticed purple discolorations on the stems, and I can’t assess if this is of natural origin.
I would also be interested in the watering and feeding schedule.
At least your experience with it.
Thanks in advance, and I wish everyone here flourishing growth.