I’ve looked using the app several times but I don’t understand the nutrient mixes. For example: I use x ml each of Armor SI, CaliMagic, Flora Trio, Rapid Start, Diamond Nectar, etc. to make x gallons of veg nutrients. I then feed to runoff 2 or more times daily.
When I looked at the App I can’t find anyway to create true nutrient mixes from the base nutrients available . . . I have to list them individually under my nutrient mixes. It’s very possible that I just don’t know what I’m doing, but what I want to do is create separate custom nutrient blends and be able to select the appropriate mix for the plant stage from the drop down menu.
Is there anyway that I can add nutrient mixes and save them as Early Veg, Veg, Flower, etc. then select one of the custom mixes from the menu? Or do I have to manually modify the single mix I have under my nutrient mixes when it’s time to change?
Also under New Action I can’t find anyway to repeat an action at intervals less than 1 day. I feed multiple times each day.