Just as the subject says, I accidentally marked a tree dead when it is not. How do I move back to curing?
How do I unmark plant as dead
6 respuestas · 127 visitas
Make sure you are on the plant icon. Go to the top and push on the 3 lines. At the top of that page it should say show trees. Choose harvested then click on the X. It should show you your harvested plants, choose the plant you want. Choose more, then edit, now choose curing.
The plant is already set to curing. I tried moving the date but the plant remains marked dead.
I pushed directly on the word curing, not the date. I did the process while I was writing it to make sure I said the correct things.
Hi chubbs_mc_gee! Did you try what Demonrage75 suggested? Do you still have problems?
Thanks! I held on curing and it had a visual wait bar until it was full then hit save while holding curing and it is back to life!
Good deal, glad I could help.