How much longer?

28 respuestas · 366 visitas

JayBone71

#11

Ugh…so turn it back on but when the lights go out it rises pretty high.

Responder ↗
SoulOurGarden

#12

Do you have it running off a controller? It’ll help you immensely. I have a dehum/hum in all of my tents so I can keep my environment within 1° or 1.5% and I literally never have to worry about my enviornment

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#13

I do have a dual timer I could use to turn off at lights out but don’t think my humidifier would default back to the settings if power is cut. When it has constant power I can adjust the %. So it is a digital humidistat built-in and not a separate controller.

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#14

So I noticed this yellowing today…any clues? Only thing I have changed is switching to straight water and no nutes since the end of flowering is closing in.

Responder ↗
SoulOurGarden

#15

100% normal it’s the plant using the remaining nutrients in the soil and plant itself. ThTs what you want, especially if you’re using synthetic nutrients. That’s the purpose of the flush, to flush out the synth junk and with that comes nutrient deficiency symptoms but again it’s normal. When I harvest mine after the 48 hour darkness the shader leaves are yellow sometimes shrivelled right up

Responder ↗
haggar152

#16

There’s at least two weeks left on that plantt. don’t chop it too early those buds are gonna get fatter.

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#17

Okay to continue with just water or should I give her more nutes like big bloom and tiger bloom?

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#18

Thanks everyone! My digital microscope comes today so hoping to post some decent trichrome pictures!

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#19

Just water from now on out if it was me. I will flush with just water and I use flawless finish but you dobt need it, but I will do that for 10 to 14 days.

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#20

So when I flush…am I trying to have the run off be clear each time? I am using a blend of Fox Farms Happy Frog and Ocean Forest.

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#21

Yes but you want to have run off every time u water. I put about a gallon of water thru 3 gallon pots. U want ur plants to use up all of the rest of the nutrients that they have left in em. It will help with flavor and smoothness of ur smoke. Looks like u have done great so far just make sure u do ur own research on whatever we say also. Happy growing!

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#23

Okay this is her today. There are a few amber trichromes but only af ew. Also noticing leaf burn.


ShoulId I go ahead and harvest her

Responder ↗
SoulOurGarden

#24

It depends on the type of high you’re looking for. Also the mute burn don’t worry about refer to my previous comment lol

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#25

I can’t tell if it’s Nute burn or if it’s light burn… But I am looking for the more couch lock high. Just confused with all the recent changes.

Responder ↗
SoulOurGarden

#26

To repeat again lol it’s normal. Your plant is using up all the nutrients it can which will cause all sorts of leaf discolourations. It is normal lol. If you want the couch lock high you’re going to want to wait until at least 30% amber

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#29

Okay…thanks again! I will let her go a little longer until the trichomes are like you said. I was just worried I did something wrong.

Responder ↗

Responder