Those look like some pretty decent tops. Well done
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14652 respuestas · 75756 visitas
They stink to hell and back so hopefully it’s good n she’ll last until my new grow room is complete!
Hi Sarge! You’ll still get buds, they just might not be as big and plentiful as might have wanted.
Having to wait out a grow that goes sideways is tough to do. I know first hand. Until my most recent 2 grows, I was hitting really high yields… and then I decided to have more control on nutes so I switched to NPK RAW. Both of my last two grows were abysmal. I went from 10 to 14 oz average per plant to just 4 or 5. I’m going back to the nutes I know…
My point is that I waited for two sideways grows to be harvested and though they were smaller yields they both produced some great buds, albeit much smaller than I know I can do.
What light do you have over them? How many actual watts is it pushing? Light quality and intensity are both just as important to growing big buds as the care you provide them is.
@StickyBudHound are you growing outside when you get 10-14oz per plant?
No, those were all inside grow averages. My biggest yield from one indoor so far was 22 oz dry weight on a Jack Herer. I was using 25 gallon fabric containers at the time and Scroggins them to 5 ft x 2.5 ft and vegging them for 9 weeks after manifolding. They were frickin ridiculous to take care of, but the 3.5 pounds from 4 plants was pretty nice for only being able to do 2 grows per year.
This is that 22 oz JH right before harvest.
For the lights question i use 400w hps + 100w led full spectrum so i guess no problem with the lights. And The plant itself looks healthy no deficiencies no nutrients burns and week 5 of flower no yellowing leaves at all not even 1.
So no nutes problems i guess.
I’m just thinking that it’s gonna be more then 8 weeks flower period cause all the pistils are white as hell and all the trichoms still clear so maybe it will take 10-12 weeks…
And if i get 10oz or more out of this grow I’ll be glad.
That’s ridiculous 
just a week in on a new grow, nothing special to see so no pics lol. I’ve got
American pie (day7)
jack herer (germinating)
and G14 seeds coming next week.
90 days today!
Welcome to the Community!
My two 43 Angels ladies
day 27 of flower
day 73 total
Finally found out how to load photos, it must have been down yesterday because I tried for half an hr to get it to work
Welcome to the community! Maybe you can add some photos 
Welcome to the community! You can share your Growlog so we can take a look! 
Finally got the pics to upload.
I started back in oct with 2 43 angels and 2 cali og x haze.
Both my cali’s were male so they got chopped, I was hoping to thin to one 43 and one cali as I started vegging 2 of each in one pot. Ended up with two 43 angels in one 16 gal coco pot.
This is my 7th grow, 3rd year. Split between indoor and out.
So far this one is doing well. First time with coco and first time auto watering.
Welcome @neke.d. Very nice and frosty buds you have there. Cheers.
Thanks, every grow has improved slightly. I’m very satisfied with this grow, frosty for 27 days. Never had a grown this frosty at 27 days
Nice looking plants neke.d! Welcome to the community.
Hey,This is my first indoor grow. It’s small for where I am at the moment but what do you guys think? What kind of yeild could I get out of this size?
Sorry, I probably should have said the size of the tent is 90cmx60cmx90cm.



