How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respuestas · 75755 visitas

Cliff_36

#8106




The Last Beauty ist about to Hatch :grin:
I Hope that i can wait another week :rofl: Last days of FW9

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8115

I need some advice! I only have the one tent and my plants are about a week apart growth wise. How do you guys address this? Do I just find a middle ground to harvest both at the same time? Like when one is 3 days early and other is 3 days late?

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8116

Just harvest them separately if you have a different place to dry them. If not then definitely find a middle ground when the time comes

Responder ↗
Cliff_36

#8117

I agree with bluntforce. I had three plants, each with different ripening times. Two are drying and number 3 is still in the flowering tent and can still chill a little. But I also have three tents. Cultivation and veggie, flowering and drying
:v:Cliff

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8118

For the solo cup grow how do these rules sound

Autoflower plants from seed only. (just let us know strain, breeder, days till harvest)
● Plants must be grown in a 16 FL OZ/ 473ml cup
● You may repot but must not exceed the cup size limit.
● Roots must be kept within the cup. You cannot place the cup on another grow medium allowing roots to use the extra space.
● TBD will be the day you can first soak or plant your seeds.
● Duration of contest will be roughly 80-85 days. (this may change depending on the days to harvest people enter.)
● Prizes will be given to biggest harvest in terms of weight. Wet weight of buds only so people have an even playing field. (may be a separate dry weight prize.)

● Growers must post 1 progress update per week in the discord channel to stay in competition. This would ideally consist of a few pictures from different angles at least one with a tape measure to show size.
● You can use any growing medium you choose along with any style of nutrition so long as it’s done inside the solo cup.
● You may use up to 2 cups at once, one containing the grow and one to hold runoff or extra water.
● Solo cups may be modified to allow drainage and air exchange but do not have to be.
● Have fun and use this to learn from your own mistakes and those others share as well.

Responder ↗
Graywave

#8120

Is there a way for photoperiods to participate? I dont grow autos usually :confused:

Responder ↗
Graywave

#8122

Hmm minimum 60 days flower, that leaves me 25 days after germination… I can do it but she’s gonna be small lol

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#8125

If i can find some auto seeds from when i used to run autos ill join in. Although my current grow is in veg but flipping to flower in the next week or so. So it will have to grow in a flower 12/12 tent with my other photos.

Responder ↗

Responder