How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respuestas · 75755 visitas

Wargoat

#8162

Damn, they are going to be absolutely covered when they are done. Did you take any clones?

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8163

I’ve never done clones but will start learning that next year. Thankfully it was a 5 pack so I still have 3 more seeds left!

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8166

Good to know! I’m thinking about running some photos in a run or two. The critical strain from rqs is actually really good and I have a few of those seeds left

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8167






Plants are doing a hell of alot better after getting a bigger room. Time to switch to flower soon even tho few of them kinda small lol

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#8168

Blüte Tag 14 , heute Lollipopping , s cropping und Scrog um sie runter zu bekommen . Fast Diesel :point_down:


Lockdown Kush :point_down:



Tag 66 heute

Schönes Wochenende vom Pflanzenpaule

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8169

Wunderschöne Pflanzen, Paul, es ist immer eine Freude, dir beim Wachsen zuzusehen. Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Kumpel

Responder ↗
KV

#8172


46 days flowering for 11 my first grow

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8173

Day 37 of flower
Notorious THC by Humboldt seeds
Buildabloom by build a soil
5x5 tent under a HLG blackbird





Responder ↗
Icirazy22

#8175

Yeah the sf4000 going in the small tent and the new se7000 going in the big tent

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8176

There are my little girls dancing in the wind. They became a little stretchy. I think I had my light’s hanging a little too high or it was dimmed too much and I wasn’t paying enough attention this week…

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#8177


Calling today day 1 of veg for these crystal fems after transplant to 3 litre pots. eventually ill add a couple more when i get around to getting some more in water

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8180

A million times better! Will still probably run two photos outdoors in spring because why not but otherwise I don’t know how I made it that long before going indoors!

Responder ↗
Icirazy22

#8181



Day 54 of flower loving how they are finishing. Super excited for this harvest.

Responder ↗

Responder