How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14652 respuestas · 75756 visitas

Mjcalifornia

#8180

A million times better! Will still probably run two photos outdoors in spring because why not but otherwise I don’t know how I made it that long before going indoors!

Responder ↗
Icirazy22

#8181



Day 54 of flower loving how they are finishing. Super excited for this harvest.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8184






So much better looking just after a few days of getting out of that tent and heat

Responder ↗
GrowUp27

#8187



Cookies Gelato 2nd week of flower. Had a lil trouble with root rot didn’t think they would make it but here we are.

Responder ↗
Icirazy22

#8189

Might want to add some support so your buds aren’t falling over soon.

Responder ↗
GrowUp27

#8190

My tent will be here in a couple days and I have some gardeners yarn on standby.

Responder ↗
Icirazy22

#8191

Hell yeah bro my tent has green garden wire strung up everywhere lol wish I had double trellis next time I will. Happy growing.

Responder ↗
Cliff_36

#8194


Two Girls go into the Flower.
Ayahuasca Purple and Purple Berry Muffinz.
I’m excited because they’re both supposed to be small, powerful, short-flowering (aprox.50days) plants.
:v:Cliff

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#8196

Einen schönen Abend allesamt auch mal hier auf dieser Seite .
Eine Woche ist nun wieder vergangen und in der einen Woche hat sich wieder viel verändert in der Oase unsrer liebsten Damen . 7 Tage ist es jetzt her mit Lollipoppen , s. cropping und SCROG und so sehen sie denn heute aus . Blüte Tag 21 , ende der dritten Blüte Woche .
Und sie Tanzen noch immer !


Schönen Abend euch hier und schon mal schöne ruhige und besinnliche Weihnachtstage .
Die besten Grüße vom Pflanzenpaule

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#8197

Only took a week before these girls were ready to jump pots again from 3 litres up to 19L/ 5 gallon. Will get the autopot system set back up tomorrow at some point hopefully and start training very soon.


Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8198

Got that enviroment dialed in seems like and the ladies are looking good bud

Responder ↗

Responder