Can someone please help my friend set up Grow With Jane app on his i phone? I tried to help him but I have an Android and apparently Apple’s layout is completely different from Android so I couldn’t help him because he gets stuck where he was trying to add a strain but he keeps on going circles and can’t complete it and he’s losing his patience. I told him I will try to find someone who will be willing to spend 5 minutes over the phone and guide him step by step to create one or two strains so he knows how to add them by himself after that. Anyone’s help with the greatly appreciated because this is a family friend who is 57 years old He’s retired and very ill and the only thing he has going for him is growing bud, he doesn’t have any friends except for me and I really want to help this guy utilize this app because he keeps writing things down on pieces of paper and it keeps misplacing them and makes mistakes and forgets to water so I told him to immediately install this app and create reminders and keep track of your grow so you’re not making mistakes and we tried a couple of times but it keeps getting stuck. Someone please help!!!
Whoever is willing to help please let me know and I will give you his cell phone number to call and he will be expecting your call because I will immediately call him and tell him that you will be calling him shortly to make sure he answers his phone.