I love my Grow 🪴🔥

15 respuestas · 336 visitas

ASBam

#1

This are my baby Fog Dog auto,cheese auto,bcn critical auto,ak 420 auto,big Bud Auto




Responder ↗
slow.motion

#2

Welcome!
I think, here, we all love our little gardens!
Beautiful plants you have there!

Responder ↗
Antipop

#4

Welcome to the community! Lots of good folks here. Your girls look great!

Responder ↗
Nayla822

#5

I love my grow! I’m so happy that I chose to start growing, it provides a sense of satisfaction and completion to start from a tiny seed and bring it up to become these beautiful buds… Almost like a caterpillar becoming a butterfly. Its hard to really describe the feeling but I’m sure that if anyone knows what I’m talking about, it’s you guys!



Responder ↗
Deanroche

#11

I get you big time @Nayla822 and i see why you would feel like that with lovely buds that we nourish and treat as our babies, we deserve this treat, merci beaucoup :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

Responder ↗
ASBam

#14

Thanks :pray: … trying to be my best grower ever​:+1::fire::fire:

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#16

Lovely growing @ASBam , keep up the good work! They’re coming on really nice! Looking like they’re going to pack on some weight :drooling_face::pray:

Responder ↗

Responder