I need a little help first time grower

7 respuestas · 174 visitas

Pumba009

#1

Im growing indoor in coco 70/30. Auto seeds using advanced nutrients vodoo /b52 /grow a and b. Small one is 5 days big one 9 days

Im not sure what is happaning but i thin im overwatering them .

What can i do the best stolp watering for 3 day let it drie out a bid?


Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#2

Welcome to the community! I think you’re right about the overwatering but I’m not familiar with coco. In soil I’m probably watering once a week at that stage

Responder ↗
Pumba009

#3

Ahhh ok ya coco will be difrent i notice that it drys much faster then soil. But i read that the peblels hold moist. Zo im gonne see what happens not watering for 2 days.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#4

Don’t worry, there are a few experts on here that will be able to help out!

Responder ↗
frogyrogy

#5

For best results in coco think hydroponics, not soil. Nutrients in all water, one or more feedings to 20% runoff at each feeding daily. However, with the small plants and large containers you can go a day or two between feedings. Check runoff ec, if it is + 300 or more than input ec you should increase feed frequency.

I generally flower in 1 or 2 gallon pots and feed to runoff 3 or more times every day . . . no overwatering issues here.

Responder ↗
Pumba009

#6

Tganks for the help it was overwatering i stopt for 2 days a d thy look fine now


Responder ↗
Countryrob

#7

I grow in coco and i let my pot dry out 75% b4 i water again so from this point let it dry out till ur pot is super light then water till 20% run off, pick ur pot up feel tha weight don’t water again till ur pot is 25% saturated

Responder ↗
Demonrage75

#8

My experience is to keep Coco moist. It can become hydrophobic and not absorb the water and nutes correctly causing several issues. Drop some dry coco in water and watch how long it can float.

Responder ↗

Responder