Has anyone seen this before? I popped a bean and it had two tails coming out. I planted it in soil and two days later this is what we have. 2 shoots coming out of the soil. Only one seed was planted for sure.
I think I have twins on the way
11 respuestas · 171 visitas
Somewhat rare but not unheard of . . . and now would be a good time to carefully separate them. Even though they seem to be fairly equal, one is likely to be a runt compared to the other and will have a better chance of thriving in it’s own container.
Awesome. Thank you for the info. I’ll get them separated asap. This is the first time I’ve ever popped seeds and my second grow.
Talk about getting your moneys worth on that seed!
Looks amazing, what breeder is that from?
It’s Beleaf
I just recently had this happen to me
How did it turn out for you?
Horrible because it happen during the solo cup challenge
Oh man I’m sorry. That really stinks. Better luck next time


