Wow! Thanks for sharing, that’s quite the recipe. 
Our base mixes are identical but if I don’t use peat I usually buy Black Gold Organic potting soil as a substitute and the plant growth appears the same regardless. Never tried Pro Mix, maybe I will next time.
This is what I add (per cu ft):
1/2c Neem Meal
1/2c Kelp Meal
1/2c Insect Frass
1c Glacial Rock Dust
1c Gypsum
1c Oyster Shell Flour
1c Basalt
Cooking for 3 weeks before use.
I’m still fiddling with my recipe but it has worked very well for me. Other than the obvious differences it sounds like we follow the same practices overall. I use carbon filtered tap water but I adjust it to 6.8 and rarely water to runoff unless I want to check its pH which sits around 6.5. Occasionally watering with some teas. The major difference is the amount of amendments we both use, dang! Have you run into any issues running that mix?
For my current grow I decided to experiment with amended coco and followed the exact mixture that mr.canucksgrow on youtube uses. I actually don’t really agree with his method but I want to see for myself. Throughout veg the plant has looked fantastic. I just recently switched to flower so we’ll see how it turns out.
















