Not sure what we are doing thought i would give this a try on a couple plants since its made in canada looks like good soil.I got a week or so to go before i transplant i only have 5 gallon pots just getting some ideas on what i am going to do next
If at first you don't succeed
84 respuestas · 1109 visitas
Size seems right for 2x5Gs. I bet you could flower using worm casting/kelp meal tea feeds (with occasional molasses) and maybe a 1/4c top dress of both on flip. Price is also inline with other premium branded soils I see.
@big_T ,
I didn’t want to derail haggar152’s thread but wanted to show you what the TS1000 has done in my 3x3 tent:
Strain is GDP from seed. And now I have these under the TSW2000 ending week 2:
I flipped the clone early as I wanted to end this run and start some GDPxAfghani, White Widow and Blueberry OG, which just arrived. Can’t wait!
Them girls are fu**n HOT!! Great job @canagen. Keep us updated please.

Real nice!!! Gonna be iced out girls by the looks of it! I always admire your grows! @canagen
As luck would have it, my camera died and have no other way to take pics. These were taken April 6:
Pistils have started to retract since these were taken and colas have almost double in size.
Man I bet it smells fantastic in there!! Looks amazing @canagen
Some grow @canagen, 
So I finally got a replacement battery for my phone. Can’t believe how difficult it was to track down genuine replacement parts. Anyway, the GDP is on its last legs (8th week + 3), counting days until chop time.
It’d be hard to say what final yield will be. I’ve been chopping bottom growth and testing. But I need a better way to control growth. As it is, that 3x3 will comfortably fit 1 plant with 2 being tight. For my style of growing anyway.
In the closet, I’ve also got a White Widow at 4 weeks from seed and Blueberry OG at 3 days.
These plants are the second to go through the soil with only a top dress of kelp meal, alfalfa meal, malted barley sprouts and high P guano with additional worms to help. Funny to watch them get pissed off when I top dress with the dry ingredients then settle down once I spray them with water. They just calmly burrow back down and munch on the food I just fed them.
Here’s a handy tip: with worms, you can monitor your soil’s pH for you will have a mass evacuation of worms if it is out of whack.
Cheers.
Man those look tasty!! Once again I’m impressed with your grows, that’s also a great idea with monitoring soil ph levels!! @canagen
Thanks. Yeah I found that out with my worm bin. All of a sudden they were trying to get out even though they had fresh food to munch on. Sprinkled ground eggshells in and they are content again. Live and learn I guess.
Looking good looks like some nice smoke @canagen you will have some nice smoke to watch the Stanley cup playoffs with Go Leafs lol
Those buds are huge and beautiful 
Uploading: 16222169685956233889223729533862.jpg…

Hi @canagen got more seeds and I’m still waiting to get all the ingredients to make your recipe, but do you know if I can plant my germinated seeds directly into this organic soil? Is days enough nuits for 8 to 10 weeks, but I’m using Autos, any advice appreciated bro
Not familiar with that brand at all. Does it have time-release nutrients like Miracle-Gro does? If it does, I’d b leery of using it. What is its composition?
I had a quick look at their website and it states it is pre-fertilized. Plus they also recommend mixing 50/50 of their mix with regular potting mix. I am sure if you follow their instructions, you should be able to run a plant through.
You created a cross strain seed. Thats awesome man. Those flowers look great.
Yeah, still need to get them into the rotation and see what they are like. I may pollinate my Blueberry since I still have pollen left over, just don’t know if they are still viable. Oh well, it’s all fun and games.
GDP I really want to try that strain, and the plant 🪴 looks super, the Fans wow, nice 1 @canagen
































