Oh my word, think I could even smell the girls. I hope one day to be at your level. Happy growing. Thanks for the heads up on the frog. The rock looked like aquarium rock, as I used to have 23 tanks. Thanks.
I'm new here
36 respuestas · 544 visitas
Actually this is my very first grow ever believe it or not
@bizzybone802016 fuckin impressive bruh
Thank you! A lot of time studying and taking notes before I would even try to germinate a seed. I’m glad I did becuz I’m obviously very happy with the results.
Lol hahahah you are verry proud of your plants, i have seen those pictures a few times. I was wondering in what week of flowering did you take those pictures? Nice big buds thumbs up!
I am. Its week 10 of flower atm. They are coming down next week
Oke i still have like arround 3 weeks to go to be in week 10. I wonder how mine wil end up.
I have a new tent and started a new grow but this time all 5 same seeds its much easier to harvest them at the same time.
New growlog: Super silver haze Amsterdam Genetics
Have you started already a new grow?
Yeah I thought the same thing but I did a little bit of testing different techniques. I had one in there I didnt do much to and I had to pull it already. The other 2 I topped 1 time and they took a couple weeks longer.
I will start germinating in a day or 2 as soon as I can make a little room my tent is small atm
Looks a lot i wonder how many grams you will endup with after drying and trimming.
I’m pretty curious of that myself becuz that rack is completely full
Well done @bizzybone802016! Looking like a pro grow to me!! I can imagine the delicious smell in that room right now!
Its wonderful lol
That’s an impressive grow! Great job
Grams!? I’m thinking ounces, maybe even a pound
How many grows did you have?
Just 1 grow and 3 plants
That would be dope
Jesus, for your first grow bro. U are smashing it!
Well done man
