Is my plant turning into a hermorfadite

5 respuestas · 97 visitas

Robrob

#1

Growlog link: [paste your link here]

If you don’t have a growlog please answer these questions.
What strain are you growing? Is it Auto, Fem or Reg?
Are you growing Indoor or outdoor?
Are you using nutrients? Which ones? How much? This is my first plant ever

Responder ↗
Demonrage75

#4

I don’t see any males parts on this plant. I close up of a node would be helpful for identification.

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#5

For orientation:

I just happen to have an example ready myself.
Just discovered it.
An opened male flower (pollen sac) under the ripening female flower.



In this case, I just harvested them and hung them in a box to dry.

Responder ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#6

If it’s outside it could just be reveging. I have that happening to me all the time when I put stuff outside too early.

Responder ↗

Responder