First off let me say I really enjoyed this ap (the 5 days or so i got to use it) It was working fine took some pictures, set some water, nutrient schedules, added 3 plants and 2 environments. Had plenty of notes, pics etc. and everything was set to private. Then one day I go open the ap, n BOOM “Jane Keeps Stopping” message with an option to close or send feedback.
I’ve tried everything. Updated my cell, updated every ap on my phone. Forced Stopped, Cleared Cache (scared to clear data, don’t want to lose all my logs, pics, etc., guess I could try to start completely over but idk, I’d be too scared of losing everything a 2nd time. I can’t even get the pictures I took with the ap ![]()
I <3 this ap for real tho, its so much better then writing down everything in all these little notepads. Any help at all would be great.
Android, S7 (lol , still <3 the 7 works flawless)
CAN I BACK UP MY DATA SOMEHOW? ANWHO THANKS