Congratulations guys, all well deserved. ![]()
![]()
![]()
🚀 June's Growlog of the Month winners, with Mephisto Genetics!
27 respuestas · 470 visitas
Congratulations to the winners!!!
I’m truly honored to have won Growlog of the Month with my Super Buff Cherry #26 grow.
A huge thank you to Grow with Jane for creating such an amazing platform for growers to document, learn, and share their cultivation journeys. The app has been an invaluable tool throughout my entire grow.
I’d also like to thank Mephisto Genetics for supporting the community and sponsoring these awards. It means a lot to see growers recognized and encouraged for the time and effort they put into their craft.
Congratulations to all the participants, and thank you again for this recognition. I’m excited to keep growing, learning, and sharing future projects with the community.
– Boston
Thank you Grow With Jane, you guys are awesome
and congratulations to the other winners !
How do you redeem the gifts?
Congratulations to the winners
Yes, that’s cool.
Pflanzenpaule won something again. ![]()
You guys are awesome! It always makes me happy.
And a huge thanks to Mephisto Genetics.
Congratulations to 1st and 3rd place.
Very good work!
The day starts particularly well again today.
I thank you all for appreciating my work with the plants so much.
Wishing everyone a nice day.
Paule
Congratulations to all winners,
Unfortunately, not all participants can be honored.
I hereby do so and thank everyone who participated.
But most of all to our three main prize winners
@Boston1
@Pflanzenpaul
@CentralFLPheno
Well done
![]()
Thank you so much ![]()
Congratulations to all of you! ![]()
Congrats growmies & buy some good seeds! I just finished my run of Gold Glue by Mephisto and they deliver top quality genetics!
Did you ever figure this out?
Honestly no. What should we do?
I would reach out through the contact thing in the log app or maybe call on @Eli here, one of those will surely get you the help you need.
I wrote a message to the admin and I wrote an email to Grow with Jane but still no response ![]()
Hi everyone! ![]()
Thanks for your patience, and apologies for the delay in getting back to you. We recently had a holiday here, which slowed things down a bit.
We’re currently coordinating the prize distribution with Mephisto Genetics. Over the next few days, someone from the team will contact each winner with the details on how to claim their prize.
Congratulations again to all of our winners, and thanks for bearing with us! ![]()
Super thanks a lot ![]()
Hi @Boston1 ! Please check your DM’s we need some info to move forward
Thank you!
I sent my active emails… did you receive them?
Hello my friend! Yes we have them. You will be contacted in a few days.