Just saying hi

5 respuestas · 60 visitas

b.will

#1

Starting my first closet grow. 2 pots one cheap 300(?) Watt led. Nervous and excited!

Responder ↗
Jmane8891

#2

Welcome to the community! Don’t be to nervous that should be a good learning setup.

Responder ↗
JetBlack

#3

Welcome @b.will. Enjoy your grow but a word of caution… growing indoors is one of the most compelling things I’ve ever done. Growing outdoors I tend to just let nature take its course. Indoors (and I only grew a single plant just to get my feet wet) turned into an obsession. You’ve been warned! :grin:

Responder ↗
brendan

#4

same here about 3 weeks into seedling stage exciting to see how it goes

Responder ↗
TheOriginalJ.C

#6

Wassup @b.will welcome to the team :family_man_boy_boy: it all starts with a cupboard grow… as did my growing :rofl::rofl::rofl:, you’ll be upgrading just about everything before you know it! @JetBlack is right my indoor growing became a massive obsession, researching and asking questions all the time. Pretty sure my missus was about leave me but she stuck around for the smoke :rofl::rofl::rofl: good luck bro and enjoy :pray::v:

Responder ↗

Responder