HOLY F@#K @canagen they’re massive 


L.O.S. second run
39 respuestas · 596 visitas
Week 7: Pistils have started to recede faster now and buds are getting fatter. Can’t believe she still stretched an inch in the past week. Lights off temps have been mid-60s but with lights on they soar up to mid-80s. Hoping to get a break from this ongoing heat wave.
Quarter pounder or half? What do the good folks think?
yeah at the very least a half
A wonderful sight!! Nice work!
I think this is my best effort ever.
This does not include the larf and popcorn buds from the bottom growth which I would estimate to be another ounce or so. It does not look like much volume wise but the buds feel real dense and heavy. I did use 600 watts of LED on this grow to see how it would compare to my HID and what I’ve found are denser buds from the LEDs. Could be my imagination. Only way to find out is to do a side ny side in two identical tents. So much to do yet so little space…
I now have a Punch Pie in its second week from flip:
And another vegging in the closet:
These should be interesting as the seeds came from a stressed feminized plant (overage)…I wonder what I’ll get.
Cheers.
Wow those Are looking pretty darn good
Wouldn’t expect any less from you @canagen, lovely flowers 
Punch Pie #1 week 4: short and bushy but seeded. I guess I’ve got reason to use my hash bags now. I don’t know if the second one is a hermie as well but I decided to flip it early and get rid of the seeds.
Afghani #1:
Looks like it’s time to mow the lawn again. The clover and alfalfa were started prior to transplant of the seedlings and is just now doing its job of keeping the soil moist underneath the web of roots it has spread across the soil’s surface. And bonus effect is the decomposing “green manure” provides added nutrients back into the soil, primarily N from the clover. Fun stuff!
Cheers
Wow!!! Nice work. I like the clover and alfalfa.
So far so good with the second Punch Pie, no balls or nanners…yet!
I thought I’d flipped it too early at 9 weeks from sprout but it seems to be just right height-wise. Growth seems to be very vigorous unlike the first one. It may not look like it but I have defoliated a number of times already just to keep air flow going through.
And speaking of airflow, I’ve found an ideal spot for an oscillating fan:
Run at medium speed, it has enough power to have the whole plant wiggling nicely. You can also see how I have my secondary light set up at a semi-batwing configuration. I am theorizing that the angle of focused light will provide better penetration to the undergrowth and reduce shadows within the plant. How it will affect the final product, I don’t know. It shouldn’t harm it though.
Happy growing!
It’d be a shame if this were to turn hermie on me:
I have not experienced a single issue with this grow, she just drinks a gallon of water a day. Our cooler weather is a bonus too. I am beginning to think that seeds from hermies are viable but inconsistent in their growth behaviour. I’ll see how this turns out.
As for the seeded Punch Pie, I am surprised at how sticky the buds are with a decent high from the smoke. It just reminds me of the 1970s mexican I used to smoke in high school. Fun times.
Cheers and happy growing.
Damn, your plants always look great.
Thanks. The soil seems to keep getting better the more I use it. I was re-amending with 1/2 cup each of kelp, alfalfa, oyster shell flour and crabshell meal but with this Punch Pie, I cut that down to 1/4 cup each and it is giving me a lusher shade of green. The worms seem to be happy and chunkier than when I first put them in so I know my soil’s pH is good. I think I can start increasing plant count now.
So far so good! I would have seen signs of pistils abruptly turning color by now but it looks like she is going full term.
The twins with the main cola behind:
Main:
Beside her is an Afghani just starting to sprout hairs.
After several attempts in germinating and getting a female, this would be the first from my home made seeds.
Cheers.
Got to say @canagen ,your girls always look fabuleuse,
Yuor own 1 amazing,
Thanks for the compliments.
Anyway, just an update on the Afghani. It took 3 weeks for the pistils to start sprouting and only now are the budlets beginning to form. Scratching my head on this one as all the others have had budlets appear within a week or so.
It did stretch to twice its height and is only now forming a canopy. I did no LST on this as I wanted to see its’ natural growth progression and ultimate height.
In the meantime, the Punch Pie beside it is purring along, changing colors as she matures.
Trich content is disappointing though. I was expecting frostier. Only thing I can think of that would hinder development is the cooler and drier weather we are having here. Oh well…
Cheers and happy growing.
still out and out!a Great flower, loving the colour changing, keep smiling @canagen mate, and happy growing to:facepunch:
























































