I cut around the net, some people cut the nets instead. It would depend on your income if you can afford to replace the nets every grow.
LowStress Training
25 respuestas · 193 visitas
I first prepared them for LST yesterday. Attached them to the side.
Hi Growers ![]()
Wanted to show you how far along my little one is. She is currently on day 19 of the vegetative phase. She has All-in-Mix soil, so she hasn’t been fertilized yet. In my opinion, her conditions are also optimal. Average: 26.2° / 60%-65% She currently gets 340 PPFD from a 100W LED and is watered now and then with 6.5 pH. I also started LST on Friday.
But my question about this is, I hope I didn’t bend her too much and stress her. I’d prefer not to even touch my little one so as not to harm her.
Don’t worry about it.
That’s why it’s called LOW Stress.
Since you’re not cutting anything, it’s just leaning back towards the light against the pressure now acting from the outside.
The knot isn’t too tight, just make sure it continues to grow in circumference and that you don’t either lose the thread or it grows in.
Keep going ![]()
![]()
![]()
Hi ![]()
I’ve just got a quick question. I’m already discussing it with Pflanzenpaul & Herr gruen. It’s about the leaf that got burned right at the very beginning, when I can remove it. Because it’s just consuming energy instead of providing it. And it doesn’t make my little one look very pretty. So my question is: Would it still be too early to snip it off with a quick little 45° angle ZAP (with extra sharp gardening shears)?
. This should be fine, right?
Yo Hi Growers ![]()
I have a quick question about LST: Do you leave the plant in the bent position the entire time? Or do you loosen/change it? And a small thing: How do you measure your heights when they are bent and tied down?
In my opinion, don’t keep adjusting it for every little thing. Because that causes too much stress.
Magic
They still produce energy until the whole leaf is yellow.
It remains tied down until harvest, and always measure at the highest point. If you tie it down again, that will show a small dip in the diagram, but that’s fine. After that, measure at the highest point again.
I understand, it’s practically as if my main Strain is the diagram line.
Could it be, as mine is right now, as soon as it gets a few more shoots again
Theoretically, you can grow them in a circle, and practically you can too, as long as there’s enough space for the shoots. You can put the net over them later before it goes into flowering. Then you can better distribute and support the shoots.
That with the circle was also how I had it in my head![]()
But something else. I noticed today that one of the not quite top leaves is getting dark on the side. Not a burn
I release when I flip to flower
Every plant
is an individual! In other words, a unique specimen!!! ![]()
Let’s grow![]()
I also find that LST ties aren’t really necessary in Flower as most tied branches are woody and remain in place without ties. I found they get in the way of the watering-can rose and so watering is easier without them.
Thx
@Gandalf70
I’m actually planning to:
Let them grow in a circle, and then hang the net over them for spreading. I always prefer to water manually anyway. I should be able to manage it. And after I’ve done a bit of lollipopping, it should be even less of a problem.
Or what do you think?
》gOOd GroW《
Yo Hi ![]()
What do you think, when can I attach the 2nd LST string? As already said, I wanted to cultivate it in a circle as much as possible if it works. And then later a net over it for spreading.
The main strain was bent on day 12 of the veg phase at 15cm height & secured with the 1st string.
I thought I’d let it cultivate about 10-12cm above the 1st string, and bend it further to the left along the pot. But a bit longer (higher) than the previous one. What do you say?
》gOOd GroW《
If you are trying to shape it to that degree i would start now and do small constant adjustments. Its going to be a lot easier to bend while growth is fresh and pliable. Waiting until you are due to water will generally make the stems easier to bend as well.
I will also leave any silica out of my feeds until I have finished shaping them if im planning anything aggressive like that too. It is great for strengthening stems but that’s counter productive in this case.







