Maintaining a low pH

13 respuestas · 127 visitas

Orcagrow

#1

What do u guys use to maintain a low pH without having to water ur plants and use pH Down… ?

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#3

I’m interested in this as well. I mix a gallon or two of nutrients up at a time and PH balance. By the next morning, PH has gone from 5.8 to 7.7. Every morning haha. Kind of frustrating as I’m currently doing a manual high(er) frequency coco grow (2X daily)

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#4

Also, welcome! This place is awesome. Tons of info and experienced people.

Responder ↗
voicelesspilot

#7

Honestly, my water quality is top notch and I never ever bother checking my ph.

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#8

See, there’s something I didn’t know. Your water doesn’t need to be balanced?? How do I jump on that train? RO system?

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#9

Water quality in my area is terrible. EC registers at 488 right out the tap. I can’t even get distilled water for my purifier and I regularly have to clean mineral buildup from my carbon filter or it stops circulating air. Can’t get distilled water for that because literally every store is sold out 24/7. I need to figure this out quick.

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#11

I know that haha. You said your water quality was good enough that you don’t need to check your PH. I’m wondering how that is possible

Responder ↗
HouseWolf

#13

Heya :slight_smile:

I always keep my Ph constant around 5.8 for veg and upwards of 6.1 in late flower .

If you are using a rez and feeding from that during the week then always check the Ph prior to feeding, i have a small water pump circulating the nutrient mix 24/7 and I still need to adjust the Ph.

Keep it green :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#14

After mixing all my nutrients, I rarely have to ph up or down. I still check the ph and my range comes in between 6.0-6.3.

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#15

See, I use PH perfect from Advanced Nutrients. But after about a day or two it goes back up to like 8+

Responder ↗

Responder