Making Colloidal Silver

12 respuestas · 128 visitas

BigWorm

#1

That’s what I’m doing here… Have any of y’all made or bought Colloidal Silver to make seeds.? Its really easy to make.!

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#2

I would really like to know the proccess. Ive read about using it to turn a female to male and breeding that plant with the mother or another clone from same plant? To make s1 seeds but i may be mistaken so im all ears if ya willing to share some knowledge

Responder ↗
BigWorm

#3

There’s a bunch of info on YouTube on how to make it… The biggest part is having 2. .9999 pure silver Rods or Bars, 4-9v batteries to equal 36v an Distilled Water an Alligator clamps to connect from batteries to the silver that will be emerged in the Distilled water in a Glass Jar…
I believe to make 24ozs of Colloidal Silver u’ll have to cook for 3hrs to get 40ppms of Solution
Oh an I would also use a air pump to keep the water/solution Agitated while it cooking/making

Responder ↗
BigWorm

#5

U can see the silver turning black, that needs to be cleaned off every hr or so

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#6

Ahh thank you sir for the info and any yt recommendations? Like any particular video you think is spot on with info

Responder ↗
BigWorm

#8


I believe she gives the time to cook with on how many oz ur trying to make… right there in the middle

Responder ↗
BigWorm

#10


Here’s an CS machine on Amazon with everything except Distilled water an clamps… but I went the cheaper route

Responder ↗
BigWorm

#11


This one at the top is better shows everything close up

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#12

Thank you dude that machine looks pretty neat and not to expensive def something ill probably get as well as trying to make my own but will be good to have just in case i screw it up

Responder ↗
BigWorm

#13

No problem… I just made my brother-in-law an me some n bout 3hrs doing it with the Battery method… I’m waiting on my Autos to get big enough to try out :smirk:

Responder ↗

Responder