Mañana empezamos strawmberry gummis

2 respuestas · 39 visitas

jhonRambow

#1

TOMORROW WE START A NEW ADVENTURE, MASSIVE OUTDOOR GROW FINISHED :wink: AND THE ARRIVAL OF AUTUMN TO MY AREA!! WE START WITH A MASSIVE INDOOR GROW… STRAWMBERRY GUMMIS!!

Cuttings from mother plants!!

They are already repotted in 7L pots, keeping them in 24h of darkness to remove all the stress generated during their move and handling for their final environment transplant.

So starting tomorrow we begin with Day 1 of growth… I will go step by step, showing training techniques performed (topping and lollipop!! with staking, application of brand nutrients and microbial additives super good and beneficial for our plants starting tomorrow :wink: I will post photos in real time…

Please refrain, breeders I’ve already clashed with!! I wouldn’t want to have to be verbally unpleasant again… I’m minding my own business!! You know who I’m talking about, Little Red Riding Hood…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Warm regards, and to the rest of the community, it will be a absolute pleasure to help, answer any questions, and teach or clarify different non-invasive training techniques

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#3

We started distributing them by agitation 120 in 7L pots in an 8x4 room with 8 dimmable 730W LED lights

Responder ↗

Responder