https://growithjane.com/growlog/glitter-bomb
I can’t get the link to open, can you guys let me know if it works or not?
21 respuestas · 402 visitas
https://growithjane.com/growlog/glitter-bomb
I can’t get the link to open, can you guys let me know if it works or not?
That is taking me to a page that never loads, not sure what has gone wrong there.
Is the log set to public so it can be viewed by everyone?
Hi, this is my first grow, I’m joining the race. It’s not very clean, but I’m trying to improve.
Good luck everyone.
Yeah , that’s really weird
Wow cool, how much do you yield, if you don’t mind me asking?
Hey ![]()
I’m just putting my first outdoor grow into the race. It’s extraordinary and with an unexpected final result. ![]()
The good one germinated on 20.04.2024.
After thrips, snails, and a grower for whom no cactus had a desirable life expectancy once he had taken possession of it, there was a happy turn. ![]()
One plant became two. ![]()
You’ll have a good laugh at how clumsy, yet ambitious, I brought this grow to a decent result. ![]()
The 09.06.2024 is definitely interesting, because there you can see how beautifully the Twin Flowers position themselves after the attack of the killer snails.
To all participants, have fun and success.
Oh, what a Beauty! ![]()
We’re looking into it friend
Thanks for participating!
She’s still growing. Im hoping to get antleast an ounce off each plant. Im a new grower and am soooo stoked!
Problem solved with your growlog friend, sorry for the inconvenience!
Thank you! ![]()
My first Automatics grow with mineral fertilizer. I’m very satisfied so far and thought I’d show it to the world
![]()
Thanks ![]()
It was harvested yesterday,.. see for yourself in the Growlog how thick it is.
Great job! It looks so delicious. ![]()
My favorite Classic strain, remembering nineties ![]()
Its been a while since i took part. Happy to show yall a very special genetic by grateful seeds