Milky Way F1 Royal Queens seeds

37 respuestas · 502 visitas

EMASF

#19

Lst is no longer possible, the trunk is very hard But remove some leaves

Responder ↗
Demonrage75

#20

Look into Kyle Kushman and his way of doing lst, he calls it Kushman chiropractic. He pinches and twists the stems to create a week point so you can lower the branches. A knot will form in that spot and strengthen the branches. Some believe this can help increase the flow of nutes. You can do this to just about any stem or branch on the plant.

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#22

Like I did it by accident this time? :laughing::victory_hand:t3:

IMG_1376
IMG_1377
IMG_1378

The little one continues to grow quite well so far :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
sentenza

#24

I had quite a success with that strain! These F1 grow fast and the taste was nice on my side.

Responder ↗
EMASF

#33

This seed is much better than the previous F1. I prefer feminized Seeds , and they can be as fast as F1 i want them to be.I prefer feminized ones because I make several cuts to increase productivity.

Responder ↗
EMASF

#38

It has a very strong and intense smell; I’ve never had a plant with such a strong scent.A very strong and intense smell

Responder ↗

Responder