
Milky Way F1 Royal Queens seeds
37 respuestas · 502 visitas
Those F1s are pretty nice, hopefully you enjoy the grow!
Today I put the seed in a 12ltr pot in soil with high humidity after being in a glass of water for 2 days.
It’s growing fast


This It is developing little by little I increased the light intensity a little and raised the light more
That thing is gonna skyrocket now!
It’s growing fast, making it approximately 30 days. At the end of the week, it should enter pre-flora, I think.It’s growing fast, making it approximately 30 days. I think it should enter pre-flowering stage at the end of the week. I only give half the amount of nutrients.
Looking really good! Maybe consider tucking some of the bigger fan leaves and/or some gentle LST?
Look into Kyle Kushman and his way of doing lst, he calls it Kushman chiropractic. He pinches and twists the stems to create a week point so you can lower the branches. A knot will form in that spot and strengthen the branches. Some believe this can help increase the flow of nutes. You can do this to just about any stem or branch on the plant.




















