My FIRST HARVEST!

7 respuestas · 214 visitas

KemsahB

#1

YOOO!!! I’m happy to announce my first harvest! I’m doing a wet trim of this Strawberry Cough. I didn’t get the nice big bud harvest I was looking for but this smells amazing, the trichomes were looking tasty and if the piece I chopped of two weeks ago is any indication, this should be a great smoke!


Responder ↗
SJ1

#2

looks great man, well done. first run is a huuge learning curve eh!

Responder ↗
KemsahB

#5

Update on my first harvest! I have 5 - 32oz jars almost full. They all smell great and smoke good even though they aren’t fully cured. The Casey Jones and Strawberry Cough are my favorites, both delivered a nice heady high on the front end with a mellow but not totally incapacitating body high on the back end. The Casey Jones also gave me a happy face that laughed out loud a couple of times during the high. The Sour Diesel was an almost completely cerebral high that had a relaxing but not to drowsy finish.


P9

Responder ↗
Chance

#6

I just harvested I hung my plants in my tent and just over the weekend they dried out so much that the stems break clean I need some guidance for the next go round. All my harvest is so dry it will crumble what did I do wrong ?? I don’t know if there is way way to get some moisture back into my harvest?? Or is this just what I am stuck with I’m open to all advice please help

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#7

Have you done no research about drying at all? You need to maintain your environment more so in drying stage than any other time. Easiest way is 60/60, 60° and 60% humidity. You want your dry to last about 14 days.

Responder ↗
Chance

#8

We just harvested a plant ten days ago cut it dow trimmed it and put it in the cure bag. Now I have mold on all the buds. I’m guessing I was supposed to dry before I put it in the bag ??? How long. Man I’m devastated

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#9

You really need to go look through the growing guides grow with Jane has. Yes you’re supposed to dry the plants you want to get as close to 60° and 60% for about 10-14 days to properly dry and then you trim it and bag it up.

Responder ↗

Responder