My way to relax

7 respuestas · 146 visitas

Mjcalifornia

#2

Literally my favorite thing to do! With a beer and the bbq rollin. I wish I had that much land

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#3

I’d probably be jammin some Grateful Dead, CCR, beatles, etc though. Depending on how drunk I get, that can switch to wiz khalifa, too short, Mac miller, etc in a heartbeat :rofl:

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#4

Thats just the grass area :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: about 2.5 acres , theres another 37 acres thats full of trees.

You should give…Seth Anthony , Moonshine Bandits , I4NI…a try. Most people never heard of my music since it was never played on the radio.

This song will explain better than i can.

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#6

Reminds me of growing up in the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
Unfortunately i was only in my backyard no 4-wheelin.:crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::joy_cat::joy_cat:

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#8

I wish i was that talented…the shower tells me to be quiet :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:.
Ive meet a couple of the artists but if i remeber right the entire genre got banned from public radio in early 2000.
They still do concertes and tour the country.
Just a bunch of goodtime loving good ole boys and girls. I wont lie to you and say theres not some bad songs , but i dint know of any genre that dont.
Waylon Jennings grandson is in there to.

Responder ↗

Responder