New controller I will be selling

7 respuestas · 166 visitas

Jamon8

#1

I have found the supplier to most companies duct fans controllers and clip fans.
1000003535

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#3

1000003559
This controller dims the lights like clouds to help control heat. There is a wifi app.

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#5


Well I got the first one in my hands and it’s nice.

Still figuring it out.

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#7

It’s so good I placed another order. I got some of the smart sockets, another controller and fans. You guys are not going to believe how much lower than the big brands I will be able to sell this stuff for.

I am not going to actually sell it until I have at least one grow with it and figure it all out.

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#8

I will not be selling this controller. Too many problems

Responder ↗

Responder