New Nutrient mix in millilitres rounds up?

7 respuestas · 148 visitas

cannarchist

#1

Im not sure if I am using this feature as is intended but,
When I add a nutrient to my grow log I would like to see it as a ratio. Its just easier to convert to whatever reservoir I am using at the time

Like 4.5mls canna boost in 1000mls of solvent.
GwJ rounds it up to 5.0mls…
It kinda scales with 200-500l mixes .

I would like to see the half ml represented at some stage please. <3

Responder ↗
Eli

#2

Thanks a lot for the suggestion! It is very helpful for us to know the ways you use the app and we appreciate your feedback to improve. I sent it to the team.

Responder ↗
gaz

#3

Hi @cannarchist !

Can you provide some extra info on where are you experiencing this issue? I’ve done some testing and can’t reproduce your experience:


Or maybe I misunderstood the issue :slight_smile:

Let me know! Thanks for the report!!

Responder ↗
cannarchist

#4

Hi Gaz

I missed a decimal sorry.

Say 0.75 rounds up

Most feed programs Ive used use that extra point.

Not a biggy really unless one likes to keep accurate account of a grow.

Responder ↗
gaz

#5

Oh damn! That’s terrible. We’ll add it to the next round of fixes. Thanks for the report!

Responder ↗
gaz

#7

Hey friend! please check our latest update (2.2.2), we’ve introduced a fix :slight_smile:

Responder ↗

Responder