Hello everyone I’m a first time grower, i do both indoor and out door growing. i have 4 plants of 3 diffrent strains. 2x Green Crack, 1x Grape Diamond (clone) 1x Cherry Gorilla all in flowering stage. i kinda got told late into the game about this app. oh well hope to have ut figured out by my bext grow
New to Jane "Hi everyone"
5 respuestas · 88 visitas
@Bowhunter0328 Welcome to the Community! Any questions you have about the app, don’t hesitate to ask.
You can DM me or visit our Knowledge Base
Cheers
hi new arrivile,me to but getting about here its real helpful app,some happy i found it igot3 pakistan valley,1O.G.Cush,1 Vanilla,im waiting to sex my vanilla,im pushing more to a male😔the other 4are all females,
Good luck fellow grower🙏
I am defintely new at this. I just went into flower Monday so about a week. i think they are looking good. But if anyone out there that would like to share please let me know.
Welcome Deb! I’m pretty new also, here are some of my grows:
thank you for the warm greeting everyone
im happy to be here