Hey all im new to this plant thing, but loving every min of it!! Any tips for indoor growing of auto seeds?
Newbie here looking for advise
4 respuestas · 56 visitas
Welcome to the community @kandikane, I’m out when it comes to autos, put them directly into the final pot, don’t top them, at most LST. But someone will surely answer who can say more about it.
I’ve only grown auto flowers twice. I had good success running the lights 24/7. I grow in coco, not soil, so I wouldn’t be able to help much with a soil grow. Good luck!
Here’s a tip… Even autoflowers need to rest… the best thing to do is a 20/4 cycle regardless of whether you are in soil / coco. I personally do 18/6 cycles.
My 24/7 autos beat any other light cycle. Also the region they come from has light 24/7.
