Newbie needing help with outdoors

3 respuestas · 102 visitas

bonghit92

#1

hey guys

newbie here i know nothing at all when it comed to growing… my seed has been germinated and is in soil for past 24 hours seems to be thriving . just after as much info and help i can get. thanks guys :open_mouth::dash:

also on how to use app my mate who recommended it didnt tell give a rundown .

Responder ↗
Thornberry

#2

welcome. I’m new myself. I’m probably not the best to give advice, but from my experience growing outside. … Mine were going strong, just stretched very little before hitting the sunlight. I watered every so often, but only when saw top soil drying. unfortunately, I lost all 4 of them. Had a huge gnat and other pest infestation. they were destroyed basically in less than 24 hrs. Luckily I had started some for my indoor experiment. and those are doing great. There is a few good threads here about protecting your babies from pest

Responder ↗
Hugo

#4

Try take it easy on training and watering, two things that almost sunk me as a new grower. Far from a new grower now

Responder ↗

Responder