Nueva actualización

6 respuestas · 79 visitas

Eli

#2

What a joy that

Great to read this! :raising_hands: We’re really glad you’re enjoying the new update.
We’d love to know what you liked most or if there’s anything you’d improve. That feedback really helps us keep refining the app :green_heart:

Responder ↗
Tolitoos

#3

Hello, and it’s great that you’re always active…
Haha, honestly, what I liked the most (EVERYTHING) HAHAA is all super great, and I commented on the Play Store if it would be possible to add the time for notes, posts, and photos…
It would help a lot more with daily tracking

Incredible profile-like, followers, like system
Comments on the Growlog… improved interface, novel design, themes colors… The desire to improve is evident, that’s why I’m days away from buying Pro, haha.
I hope you’ll have many more novel and interesting things over time…

I noticed an improvement in the comments and many other things, but I’m emphasizing the photos: when one uploaded a photo and wanted to read its description, it couldn’t be seen… now a super cool arrow appears to view the description of such an image
When clicking the arrow :100::fire:

That, and as for ideas for improvements… It could be:

  1. The time on posts

  2. A bit more design on the plant timeline page
    For example


You could add colors to the information panels so it’s not so simple and cold.
Watering: blue panel
Nutrients: green panel
And so on, but also the background panel, with its respective action.
Transplant: brown color
A not-too-strong color to give life to the timeline folder, and the time will also be great.

Another point would be the color of the moons in the calendar; they could be a bit grayer because black doesn’t quite fit, or they could even be a light green color to match Jane. And also, what about the action icons? No longer circular, but rather square-shaped, like the AI button on the page—that would be absolutely perfect and super well-redesigned. And the home screen exploration images could also be slightly redesigned, perhaps by adding something nice there, I don’t know.

Those are my opinions, and if I happen to find anything else that could be added, I would gladly comment. It’s a pleasure to be part of Jane 3.0.

Responder ↗
Tolitoos

#5

One more thing I forgot to put in the form… Gesture navigation… :folded_hands::100::fire::100::fire::fire:
Re-improved redesign, lol, definitely…
How instead of tapping the home icon

Responder ↗
Tolitoos

#6

The way it was before, in the part where you selected the diary, I could move from plant to plant just with a left-to-right gesture. It’s the same but on the

Responder ↗

Responder