Nueva tecnica de cultivo, Toping 4 Way LST

31 respuestas · 550 visitas

ShaggyGrower.V2

#8

Finishing the second week of flowering, now the plants will focus on developing their full potential entirely in the flowers, and I think the little ones will be able to stretch a bit more to see if they can level out well. So far, they have covered almost all of the 1x1m2 of the mesh, and you can see them with good vigor and very thick branches. Good smokes to everyone!!

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#10

Hey everyone, fellow tokers!!! Here we continue with the tracking of the Zookies and Strawberry Glue. Tomorrow they will finish their 3rd week, and honestly, the branches are

Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#11

I’ve followed basement ganja for sometime now on YouTube, he’s insane :fire::fire:

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#12

Yes, the truth is that guy, I mean basament ganja, really puts in the effort! He also explains very well on his YouTube channel and I was really happy with the result. Later on, I’ll just have to practice to get a better harvest, but for now I’m happy with that grower’s advice!

Meanwhile, the flowers here continue to fatten up, and today marks the end of the 3rd week of flowering. I did a small defoliation of the lower leaves and the larger ones that were covering the lower flowers, and in a few days I’ll increase the fertilizer doses. Happy smokes to all!

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#13

Continuing with the flower fattening, after 2 days I’ll have to water, and I’ll surely increase the fertilizer doses, and for next week I’ll start adding Atami Bloombastic to the solution!

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#14

This Saturday, they finish the 4th week of flowering and it’s time to water them. I will continue with the nutrient solution I’ve been fertilizing with. That is, with Alga Plagron Bloom 2ml x L, Bud Booster GHE 1.5ml x L, and Purezyme Pl

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#15

Tomorrow 5th week, it will be watering day and I will add Atami Bloombastic to the solution, and I also want to make the most of the Solux luminaire by turning on the fullspectrum lights so that the flowers receive more light intensity, so they will have to develop better until the end of flowering… :flexed_biceps::flexed_biceps::smiling_face_with_sunglasses:. As of today, they are like this, starting to fatten up the flowers! Tomorrow I will raise the light to turn on the fullspectrum. Happy smokes to all!!

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#16

Hello all fellow stoners! Here I’m uploading more photos of my grow. This morning I raised the light and put the Fullspectrum along with the BLOOM lights to give more light intensity to the plants in that crucial flowering phase. I noticed that the substrate is still a little bit humid, tomorrow I will water them with the fertilizer solution I have planned!

Happy smokes to all!

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#17

Hello all stoners! Here we go, progressing with my indoor cultivation follow-up of the Animal Zookies and Strawberry Glue. Today they just finished their 5th week of flowering, the flowers are fattening up, and with today’s watering, it’s

Responder ↗
Eli

#18

What a neat grow! That scrog is a beauty. Thanks for sharing, Shaggy!

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#19

You’re welcome, Eli. For now, it seems to be going well. I say this because it’s the first time I’m using this 4-way Topping training technique, which means apical pruning and 4 branches directed to the sides. Let’s say it’s like a beginning of another cultivation technique called Mainfolding or Mainlining. But compared to other SCROGs I’ve uploaded recently, with this training technique, the branches and stems of the plants are practically double, and the buds stay more compact. Additionally, you can control the height of the plants much better, preventing them from stretching too much, which ultimately results in popcorn buds. Well, the plants are now starting their sixth week of flowering. From what I’ve seen about these two genetics, Animal Zookies from Advanced Seeds and Strawberry Glue from TH seeds, the flowering period for both is between 8 and 9 weeks, so I still have a bit left. Here are more photos of the two. Happy smokes and happy growing!

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#20

Hello tokers, how’s everyone doing? Well, here we are almost near the end, tomorrow marks the end of the 6th week of flowering. Of course I had some problems following that grow, but it’s still coming to a good end. At least I’ve noticed differences with this training compared to

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#22

Thank you very much @3xt3nd3d, although for the next grow I want to organize it better and I took notes on some mistakes I made. Let’s see how the next one goes with these details until I master those techniques well and take advantage to harvest better plants. Happy smokes everyone! :grin::victory_hand:

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#23

Hello all stoners! Today the plants have just finished their 6th week of flowering and the flowers are already fattening up nicely, and well, here are some photos of the progress.

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#25

Thank you very much @herr_gruen, yes, besides my experience, I also owe that partly to the YouTube channel of the Canadian grower Basement ganja, because before, I used to set up the Scrog differently, but I saw that a few plants were getting too stretched and with

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#26

Hello everyone, 7th week of flowering, we’re almost done with this grow. On Saturday they will enter the 8th week and I will start watering them with Flowless Finish

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#27

Hello everyone, folks! Well, the plants have very little left to mature properly! This Saturday they begin their 8th week of flowering, and today I just changed the solution and started fertilizing with a flowering finish. The fertilizer I usually use for the final flowering stage is Flowless Finish, which in my opinion, seems quite good as a finish. I will continue watering until the beginning of the 9th week with Flowless Finish, and in the 9th week, I will water them only with water and a flowering pH regulated at 6.0.

Responder ↗

Responder