Good stuff growlog - Grow with Jane My plant most likely has a nutrient deficiency but I don’t know what to do. I’ve been getting a bit of yellowing leaves so I trim them and my stems are red instead of green and today my leaves are just looking droopy
It’s about 7 weeks into veg right now and all I’ve been feeding it so far is miracle grow twice a week for maybe the last 5 weekssince I t was all I had. Some one told me vegamatrix is the best so I just got some of the Bloom in today and I mixed up a batch and fed it to my plant. Am I doing the right thing?, is there anything else I need to do? Someone please help I shared my link to the log so you can see pics
Nutrient deficiency help
4 respuestas · 75 visitas
Do your buckets have good drainage? It honestly looks like over watering. Roughly how long are going between watering? Does your soil have drainage like perlite, pumice or rice hulls?
I only mist the leaves every other day when I water. And when I feed twice a week it’s a 16 oz water bottle so how could it possibly be over watering
my bucket has good drainage with a drip pan for runoff
Droopy stems = under watered
Droopy leaves = over watered
Look into airpots. I think you should have a lot more holes in your buckets. Roots need air as much as water so the more holes you have the better they have access to air. Before I switched to fabric pots I used 5 gallon buckets. I started with holes only on the bottom and ran into overwatering. So I drilled holes on the sides as well as the bottom and had better growth and healthier plants. Good luck with your grow.