:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 respuestas · 7512 visitas

Vanillabean

#98

For sure. Dont get me wrong, I love cruising through the country and enjoying some beautiful curves (as much as the next guy :wink:) and I love doing wheelies, but I do all that at my own pace and for me. At the end of the day, I have a family that expects me home and safe.

Responder ↗
Eli

#99

My first thought was that you were joking. I am so sorry, I cannot imagine how you must have felt.

Responder ↗
Eli

#100

I am still afraid of motorcycles… And I am 38 years old. I think that it won’t change, although I feel I am losing experiences because of it.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#101

Ive been a rider my whole life and I can confidently say you are missing out. For me my plants are my first relaxing spot and the road on my bike is my second.

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#102

Im 33 and was raised on bikes. I can have an extremely rough day and riding will take all that away. Its called wind therapy for a reason! Its not for everyone, but its definitely for this guy!

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#103

I sometimes stick a can in the back tire of my kids bike and pretend i got a dirt bike

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#104

Its not friday but harvested my first zuchinni and even though i dont eat that shit im proud :rofl:

Responder ↗
Eli

#105

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Congratulations! I love them!!! Specially when they are cooked with onion, carrots, and mushrooms, and served with pasta. :yum:

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#106

Fridays have been coming fast!

This friday ill share one of the birthday gifts we got my daughter. She’ll be 2 on the 13th and has been sleeping in a pack and play her whole life. We bought this super nice crib, but for some reason she didnt like it, so it never got used. Well shince shes getting to be a big girl, she need a big girl bed, right? My wife picked it out and i spent last tuesday putting it together. Its super cute and has plenty of room for her and us! She loves it!


Happy Friday!

Responder ↗
Flax

#107


![Bee (1)|375x500](upload://AuHV42yN4pXSHZjJ

IutKWYqqVu2.jpeg)

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#108

Happy 2nd birthday :tada:. Save the box. My kids had more fun with that then the gift :laughing:.

Responder ↗
Eli

#113

Again, what a lucky girl! I wish you are having a happy birthday!!
And I need a bed like this for my niece. Was it hard to put together?

Responder ↗
Eli

#114

I have a special love for this kind of pics. The tiny things are usually hard to appreciate, and they are important too! Thank you Flax

Responder ↗
Eli

#115

Wooooww, what a great photo! You can see the silver.

Responder ↗
Eli

#116

How is it working Blaze? Are you having fun together?

Responder ↗
Eli

#117

Alooooo!!! Happy Friday!!!
Look, I am at Buenos Aires City, and I took a picture of the train station building at Retiro. It is a historic building, which was inaugurated in 1915.

Responder ↗

Responder