:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 respuestas · 7512 visitas

Wargoat

#58

Lol it was hot out today but it was a nice cool 69°F in my house.

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#60

Photo Friday already!?!

Back in 2018, we had a little blind dog wonder onto our land. The poor thing was very lost and had no idea where it was. I followed it through the woods until I could catch it (blind does not mean slow). Once I caught it, I put it in our back yard in our fence and started looking for its owners. Eventually I found it came through the woods and belonged to this little old lady with a million little dogs. She was so happy when I returned her dog, she gave me a liny leaf off of a cactus she was growing.

I forgot the name of it, but me and my grandma took really good care of it and it got HUGE! It only bloomed once in its entire life and it was BEAUTIFUL! Just thought id share a little story to go along with the picture.

Happy Friday!

Responder ↗
SJ1

#61

This is our rescue, Monty. Despite his expression he is the happiest dog I’ve ever known. This is him smiling :laughing:

Responder ↗
Blazedpug

#62


Good Friday everyone, now that this is done I can spend more time with this

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#66

I thought it was a side by side at forst, then i took a closer look. My father has a Samurai as well. Pretty cool little trucks!

Responder ↗
Eli

#67

Happy Friday!

I don’t have pets, it is not allowed in my apartment. But a few months ago, I rescued this guy from dogs. He stayed at home for two weeks, until he was fully recovered and went to his new home.
I miss him. The new family called him Ares.

Responder ↗
Eli

#68

Jaja look at that expression! Handsome dog!

Responder ↗
Eli

#69

I know it! In my country we call that cactus Reina de la Noche (Night Queen). Some of this plants only open their flowers one day in the year.

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#70

It definitely was an honor growing it from a single pedal into a huge plant and seeing its beautiful flower!

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#71

Didnt want to risk hiding it and keeping it??? Its so hard to het attatched to animals just to give them away. We took in a dog about a year ago that i found in the middle of nowhere, covered in mosquitoes and had a chunk taken out of its leg (I think the coyots got to her) and I BALLED like a baby when we rehomed her.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#75

Got some work to do i see lol, does that deck overlook any scenery by chance? If so take a pic when finished and a lot safer lol

Responder ↗

Responder